Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Notre Dame chronicles part 2

The video to the left is a highlight reel from Notre Dame's November 12th, 2011 victory over the Maryland Terrapins at Fed Ex field (home of the Washington Redskins).

I was at the game. It was my second Notre Dame game and first win. My first game was on September 10th at Michigan.

The first highlight of this game is Lo Wood (#23) taking a Danny O'Brien interception to the house (towards the endzone we were seated in). O'Brien is now the QB for Wisconsin and I found out this morning that Lo Wood is out for the season with an Achilles injury.

One month from today, I will be in South Bend. This is not a good start. I wish Lo a full recovery.






Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment