Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Catholic Defender: Friend like you


Here at deepertruth, sometimes the days go by and we just kind of glide right on by.

This coming July marks the 1 year anniversary with my joining up with deepertruth and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

To see the effects from all over the world knowing that we have people visiting us and following us as we continue to move forward in our journey of Faith.

I know that I have been enriched tremendously as a result of doing the Lord's will.

The Holy Father has made it clear that the Church should be visible even on hyberspace.

I want to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" for your continued support and prayers.

May the next coming year be as challenging and fruitful as this past year. Most importantly, may our faith always continue to grow.

If we have shared anything that has helped any one of you, the praise and glory goes to the Lord! We are family no matter where we are planted.

I pulled out an old video I wanted to share today and I hope that you all will enjoy it. May God continue to bless you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment