Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hero


HOME PAGE
Blogtalkradio Show
You Tube Channel
Twitter Page

There's a Hero, if you look into your heart. You don't have to be afraid of what you are... There's an answer, if you reach into your soul... & the sorrow that you know will melt away... Then a Hero comes along with the strength to carry on & you cast your fears aside & you know you can survive! When you feel that hope is gone look inside you & be strong, & you'll finally see the truth that a Hero lies in you!" Galatians 2:20 "It is no longer I that live, but Christ Who lives in me..." . "Do not be afraid!"; "Perfect Love casts out all fear" ... "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of Love & of self-discipline" 2 Tim. 1:7.

You & I are called to a heroic life. You & I have God on our side! ..."If God is for us, who can be against?" ...You & I have been called to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment