Monday, January 21, 2013

The Catholic Defender: I Am Prolife

I want to thank my close and good friend, Secret Agent Man (deepertruth's "Guardian Angel") for his trusting me and asking me to participate in this effort to stop abortion.

It has been a great honor to have played a role in this event.

Recently, while at an abortion clinic in Arizona, partly through efforts of The Guardian Angel, another baby was saved from certain extermination.

This past week I was at an abortion clinic and we had one Mother who listened to us and hopefully will not have an abortion. If you would like to hear my speech at Jefferson City Missouri, you can listen it here:
http://deepertruthblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/catholic-defender-speaks-at-jefferson.html

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much, I beg of you to spare the life of the unborn child, whom I have spiritually adopted.



HOME PAGE
Blogtalkradio Show
You Tube Channel
Twitter Page
E-MAIL US

No comments:

Post a Comment