Saturday, January 29, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes...


HOME PAGE
Blogtalkradio Show
You Tube Channel
Twitter Page
E-MAIL US



My gorgeous husband, just sent this song to me via email. Made me cry... Then I wanted to share the impact it had on me, with all of you minus the wet nose.

For all those of you in my life, please KNOW that you are treasured. Life gets so busy, & I miss those moments when I should have communicated my delight in you. You are a GIFT, God's gift to Himself, the world & me ...Thanks for being my gift ! My life would not be the same without you. I want so badly for you to feel appreciated in my presence. As though being with me makes you bloom. Giving permission to become MORE yourself, less strained from trying to be someone you are not & God never meant you to be. But peacefully self-assured in the safety of my Love & ultimately God's. Please forgive me for the times I have been less than I could be. I want to be Life-Giving. I want to Love properly. ( Jesus, help me, I need to be who I was created to be, help me to relax into this role of the Gift called: Me :) Here's the big request: please pray for me...

So thanks, Special People. I thank God for your presence my life... you are awesome.

To my Darling Gorgeous Husband...

rickyhawkins.wordpress.com
My Dragon-Slayer

I Love you Babes, & can't bear the thought of life without you! ( "Lord, hear our prayer" :) Thank You Jesus! )

This song is life changing, it helped to clear up my thinking, getting me to refocus on what really matters ... so, "play it again Sam".

No comments:

Post a Comment