Monday, January 3, 2011

The Catholic Defender: Christian and Gay?

Today I was listening to a cassette tape that one of my Grandson's pulled out and I took it with me today to check it out.

It had been a few years since I had listened to it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a lot of music I had recorded for myself and for conducting Physical Training with my troops.

There were times I would set up stations for different exercises and have music play in the background.


Tonight I was going through some YouTube channels and I was specifically looking for Jennifer Knapp who I was listening too earlier today.

I found a tape I put together about 2,000 for Physical Training and I had her song, "Undo Me".

I discovered tonight that she has come out Gay earlier this year.

I guess I have been in Iraq or training to go to Iraq the past five years and I somehow missed all this.

This really made my heart heavy tonight as I have liked her music. Coming home from Korea in May 1999, my teenagers had been practicing music for about 6 months and when I got home, we began going to the Recreation center to practice.

Eventually we formed a group "Final Hour". I remember challenging some of them because they like Jennifer Knapp and I was lifting high "Petra" as the top band.

Watching her tonight really was a surprise. One of the things that I was shocked was her explanation.

The deposed Protestant Preacher for being caught in Homosexual acts, Ted Haggard was invited to give some discussion, and I was surprised that he had nothing really to offer the discussion.

His premise was that we are all sinners on a journey and said that we are to show love.

The problem with that is that he could not call Homosexuality a sin?






It really seemed to me that Larry King held to a bias for Homosexuality.

There was another Man present from Horizon Christian Fellowship, a Protestant group founded in 1974, who was defending Christian teaching.

Mr Ted Haggard along with Jennifer Knapp and Larry King kind of made it a three on one show.

Larry King did ask Ted Haggard if he thought Homosexuality was a sin. This was not answered, he basically called the New Testament a relationship.

Well, Ted, it is far more than simply a "relationship". It is a Covenant. Jennifer, I love you girl as a sister, enough to tell you the truth. You can't simply go on choosing a lifestyle that puts your immortal soul in jeopardy.

I watched how you tried to justify Homosexual behavior, which by the way is not the same as a person born with 4 fingers verses 5 fingers.

We are born male and female and God has clearly given us his direction through his Church. Jennifer, Larry, Ted, the Church was commissioned by Christ to preach good news to all the nations. We cannot compromise his word to fit our personal agenda.

Heaven has responded over and over about this. Jennifer, listen real close to this; The Mother of Jesus appeared to three Children at Fatima on July 13, 1917 giving them the famous vision of hell where poor sinners go.

Do not be mistaken that homosexuality will not lead you to hell that is unrepentant.

St. Paul warns that those who conduct themselves in such a way will undergo judgment.

If you die with serious mortal sin on your soul, that would be tragic. Even worse than this, Jennifer, because of your scope and influence, you bring disaster upon you.

The Preacher tried to bring this out in the show but he didn't get far, but it says in Matthew 18:6-7, "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of things that cause sin! Such things must come, but woe to the one through whom they come".

That is exactly what Mary warned about at Fatima. This is no joke and you can't run to teachers who will tickle you with what you want to hear.

Luke 10:16 Jesus tells His Apostles, "Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me".

Jennifer and Ted, Larry, I ask for you to pray about this. Jennifer, you say you love this other girl, can you really say that knowing your putting this person in mortal spiritual danger?



Jennifer, I encourage you to check this out seriously, I pray you will and also all those in your like mind:



HOME PAGE
Blogtalkradio Show
You Tube Channel
Twitter Page
E-MAIL US

No comments:

Post a Comment